Essential aspects to go sailing with our boats without the need of a license in Sotogrande.
Every time one of our clients rents a boat from Jugarnia Nautic, they receive a brief explanation of the maritime regulations, operation of the boat and the most important safety aspects. It is our mission that the client learns and understands everything necessary to live an optimal experience. Here we let you know a list with the most important security aspects.
“Every time one of our clients rents a boat from Jugarnia Nautic, they are subjected to a brief explanation of the maritime regulations”
– Availability of a safety kit with flares, life vests, fire extinguisher and horn.
– Children must wear life vest at all times during the trip.
– Balance the weight and distribute it throughout the boat. Once sailing, put the heaviest weight on the back of the boat.
– It is forbidden to take a swim with the engine of the boat on.
– There must always be at least one person on the boat.
– Do not exceed 2000 rpm in the port and 4000 rpm outside the port.
– You cannot go more than 1 mile away from Puerto Sotogrande, regulations prevent it for this kind of boat.
– Do not go under the bridges of the Sotogrande canals, as due to the tide you can break the canopy cover when passing.
– Do not approach the shore of the beach, the boats are not allowed to reach the coast.
– The client’s telephone must have communication with the telephone of Jugarnia Nautic at all times during the trip.
– Calling us 10 min before returning the boat can facilitate the berthing, as we can guide you and help you.
These are some of the most essential aspects when preparing to go for sailing. If you have any questions or find any confusing information, you can contact us and we will gladly help you resolve it. What are you waiting for? Driving a boat has never been so practical.